A very warm welcome to our website!
If you are planning a trip to Dublin, or live locally, these pages should help you discover who the Methodist Centenary Church are! However if there is anything else you would like to find out, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In Summer 2006 we moved to our church's new home in Wesley House. This is just beside the large church at the top of Leeson Park in Ranelagh, a 10 minute walk from St. Stephen's Green, South of Dublin's city centre. Services are at 10:30 every Sunday morning.
If you need directions have a look at the interactive Google Map below...
Our Postal Address is: Wesley House, Leeson Park, Dublin 6
Dates to note in coming weeks and months include:
- 4th January at 10.30am Holy Communion & Covenant Service with Rev Andrew Dougherty
- 11th January at 10.30am Sunday Worship with Rev Andrew Dougherty
- 18th January at 10.30am Sunday Worship with Rev Andrew Dougherty
- 25th January at 10.30am Family Service with Revd Dr Heather M.E. Morris
- 1st February at 10.30am Holy Communion Service with Rev Andrew Dougherty
- 8th February at 10.30am Sunday Worship with Rev Andrew Dougherty
- 15th February at 10.30am Sunday Worship with Dr Fergus O’Ferrall
- 22nd February at 10.30am Family Service with Mr Michael Jones
Derek Seymour has produced a CD memento of the Leeson Park church organ entitled "Sunday by Sunday". The CD costs 15 euro (plus p&p) with a portion of the proceeds going to the church youth fund.
The selection includes works by: M.C. Festing, D. Buxtehide, G.F. Handel, C.V. Stanford, P. Hindemith, G. Thalben-Ball, D. Seymour, J. Pachelbel, J.S. Bach, and S. Wesley.
For further information on the track listing or, if you are interested in purchasing a copy, please contact .
Jump over Google Map to Contact details